Saturday, October 4, 2008

Random, Noisy, Intro

Whoa it's a blog.... *clears throat* Hello and welcome! Um yeah... My world and every bit of crazy madness that happens in my life. Okay so I'm lieing now but it is my world. What? What I want to do with this thing? Good question.... .... .... Okay I'm posting stuff that actually holds my attention longer than two seconds, good? Granted that doesn't limit much but... Upcoming events are definitely reviews. Manga and anime reviews as I'm quite a fanatic. Well a fanatic of anything Japan really. And I'm kind of into the whole "make a change" thing so I'll post websites about how YOU (yes you, pat yourself on the back) can make a difference whether it's human rights or the enviroment. ADD is kicking in here so is this good enough? Cause I can also talk about oooooohhhhhhh shiny object......

No comments: